Arcane Mega Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm by m1040430544

» Cheap Christian Louboutin
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 pm by m1040430544

» wholesale cheap jordan shoes nike air max
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 pm by oneshopclothing

» cheap hip hop ed hardy jean,armani sweater
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 pm by oneshopclothing

» wholesale cheap jordan shoes nike air max
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm by oneshopclothing

» wholesale cheap burberry tie armani T-shirt
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm by oneshopclothing

» cheap true religion jeans,urban affliction jeans
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:13 am by oneshopclothing

» high quality armani shoes timberland boots
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:10 am by oneshopclothing

» cheap true religion jeans,urban affliction jeans
The horrible things I won't do rant. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm by oneshopclothing

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The horrible things I won't do rant.

Go down

The horrible things I won't do rant. Empty The horrible things I won''t do rant.

Post  Guest Fri May 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Usually, when I get access to a clan MB I make random and off the wall topics. Sometimes on rare occasions I'd post pics from my RL like....nvm that, this time is different I'm a change person, I know longer find it appropriate to show ppl what I do behind closed doors Shocked. No more shall I post those outragous pictures of me drunk out of my mind, humping things that should not be humped....(akward flash back) No longer shall I show the random pics of me kissing of ppl when I hear the song *I Kissed a Girl*. Why this change in attitude you ask? o.o I like you guys, that's why!!!! Who really wants to see that side of me be honest, who wants to be around someone who's a perv all the time (well, I do but i have my own reasons), so instead off all that stuff I shall post a pic of and actress I like (not cause of the acting thing, I just find her to be hawt), the same one that Lux's hate's. WHY you ask!!!! Cause I don't understand Lux's taste!!! Therefore, I shall present thee with Kristen Kruek. To show you how changed I really am.

The horrible things I won't do rant. Kristinkreuko

Last edited by Libby on Fri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : CUS I CAN the second time was to have the pic better suit my tastes)

Back to top Go down

The horrible things I won't do rant. Empty Re: The horrible things I won't do rant.

Post  Guest Fri May 15, 2009 7:41 pm

I was looking at my Photobucket account the other day, when putting up pictures of buses, and noticed this:

The horrible things I won't do rant. KKH

Remember that? XD

Back to top Go down

The horrible things I won't do rant. Empty Re: The horrible things I won't do rant.

Post  Guest Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Nuuuu get rid of that thing o.o...it reminds me of how i use to look before i hit puberty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 4:25 am

I like you guys, that's why!!!! Who really wants to see that side of me be honest, who wants to be around someone who's a perv all the time

Contradicting statement, if you liked us why would you stop being a perv?! Shocked

And Kristen Kruek had me watching Smallville far longer than I should've

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Because I'm a new and changed person!!! jocolor and being a perv is not acceptable....Well, I still am, but less of one...maybe. I don't know I DONT KNOW!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tizzcdn Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm

omg that 2nd pic made me cream in my pants
Tizzcdn
Tizzcdn
Arcane Founder
Arcane Founder

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-11-14

https://arcane.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:17 pm

0_0 Tizz... No. Just, no. Just to piss Lux off; Kristen Kruek is hot! Surprised And I've seen the 2nd one before, you edited Casper's KK wall of fame thingy to it :p

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:17 pm

well.. I don't think she's ugly, and I don't care if you say she's hot..
But she's just kinda.. meh to me. o.o
Don't see the appeal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 am

o.o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum