Arcane Mega Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm by m1040430544

» Cheap Christian Louboutin
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 pm by m1040430544

» wholesale cheap jordan shoes nike air max
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 pm by oneshopclothing

» cheap hip hop ed hardy jean,armani sweater
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 pm by oneshopclothing

» wholesale cheap jordan shoes nike air max
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 pm by oneshopclothing

» wholesale cheap burberry tie armani T-shirt
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm by oneshopclothing

» cheap true religion jeans,urban affliction jeans
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:13 am by oneshopclothing

» high quality armani shoes timberland boots
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:10 am by oneshopclothing

» cheap true religion jeans,urban affliction jeans
o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm by oneshopclothing

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe)

Go down

o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) Empty o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:43 pm

It has been brought to my attention that I don't spam as much as is should. So in my defense, I should say I don't know something, what is this something you ask? Well, I don't know. Hmmm, I could tell you about what happen the past few days, but I won't it's embarrassing. Ah, I know I was happily having dinner with some co-workers umm Tuesday, we had chinese. They had a go at me and my working habits meaning, I'm usually asleep Smile. My boss said she'd pay a visit to my room to make sure I was sleep, I told her if you come neither of us will be sleeping, she said fine by me. Nothing interesting hapened, she came in around 10pm, she got the key to my room at the front desk, I kinda forgot since she paid for the rooms she can get the keys to them, she took 4 or my books, my psp, my cell phone, turned off the tv and took the remoted ( Surprised somehow she knows I'm to lazy to walk to the tv and turn it back on). Then she turned to me and said, "Not wat you expected huh? Take your ass to sleep, don't make me fire you." I smiled and say "Yes, ma'am." she left I went to my bag got out the other book and my nintendo ds played and read all night. Went to sleep around 4am to get up around 6am to start work at 7am when I walked in she said, "Shelle belle,are you alright you look like death." I replied, "MISSION FAILED" and walked off. I love you guys some more than others. I love based on sex. I'm not saying I wanna sex some of you, I'm implying it, You know who are Smile and if you don't well nothing I can do. You know I come across as a horney person but you know? I'm not strange right? riiight. ok that it all bounce

Back to top Go down

o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) Empty Re: o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

I miss you Lobster.

elephant That elephant looks wrong.

Back to top Go down

o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe) Empty Re: o.o I'm not that into sexual activities (its not dirty maybe)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Aww I missed you too, and your right Shocked that elephant does look wrong. affraid <- I like this thing, it's cute in that fucked up sorta way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tizzcdn Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 am

u2 are both fucked btw
Tizzcdn
Tizzcdn
Arcane Founder
Arcane Founder

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-11-14

https://arcane.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked YAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:28 am

bounce

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum